iSailGPS NZ for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Always know where you're going, where you are, and where you've been.
- View your current location, speed & course, a track of where you've been, waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Charts switch automatically as you sail, showing the highest resolution chart available for your location.
- Show a speed graph for your track. View date, time, and average speed. Includes waypoints to pinpoint key locations.
- Set a Go To waypoint or route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, Velocity Made Good, Cross Track Error and
Estimated Time of Arrival at all waypoints on the route.
- Import & export GPX waypoints, routes & tracks.
- Send a KML file directly for display in Google Earth.
- Print charts overlaid with waypoints, routes and tracks.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a chart.
- Use Degrees, Degrees/Minutes, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, or UTM.
- Search Place Names using the Land Information New Zealand database.
- Share location data and chart images with computers and other smartphones using Mail, Messages, Notes, Photos, iCloud Drive, AirDrop, Copy To, Twitter, iTunes, and the clipboard.
No charges for NZMariner Charts…Ever
- Download the forever-free charts directly to your mobile device when you have Internet access. Use these charts on the water anytime,
even with no cell signal.
- Access to all available Land Information New Zealand NZMariner charts.
- Rely on the raster charts from our own server that are optimized for shortest download time, least memory used, superb resolution, and guaranteed accurate georeferencing.
- Download all of the NZMariner charts with a single operation.
What's new in Version 8.0
- Updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.