iSailGPS NZ for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Always know where you're going, where you are, and where you've been.
What's new in Version 7.1
- Get driving directions to the route start with a single tap.
- View your current location, speed & course, a track of where you've been, waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Charts switch automatically as you sail, showing the highest resolution chart available for your location.
- Show a speed graph for your track. View date, time, and average speed. Includes waypoints to pinpoint key locations.
- Set a Go To waypoint or a route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, Velocity Made Good, Cross Track Error and Estimated Time of Arrival at all waypoints on the route.
- Import & export GPX waypoints, routes & tracks.
- Send a KML file directly for display in Google Earth.
- Print charts overlaid with waypoints, routes and tracks.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a chart.
- Use Degrees, Degrees/Minutes, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, or UTM.
- Search Place Names using the Land Information New Zealand database.
- Share location data and chart images using Mail, Messages, Notes, Photos,
iCloud Drive, AirDrop, Import With, Twitter, Facebook, and iTunes.
No charges for NZMariner Charts…ever
- Download the forever-free charts directly to your mobile device when you have internet access. Use these charts on the water anytime, even with no cell signal.
- Access to all available Land Information New Zealand NZMariner Charts.
- Rely on the raster charts from our own server that are optimized for shortest download time, least memory used, superb resolution, and guaranteed accurate georeferencing.
- Download all of the NZMariner charts with a single operation.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.