iSailGPS for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Coordinate your sailing adventures — Always know where you've been, where you are, and where you're going.
What's new in Version 4.3
- View the Cross Track Error while navigating routes with waypoints.
- Shows your current location, speed & course, a track of where you've been, waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Charts switch automatically as you sail, showing the highest resolution chart available for your location.
- Record tracks even while your device is asleep.
- View Date, Time, and Average Speed on the Speed Graph.
- Import & export GPX waypoints, routes & tracks.
- Set a Go To waypoint or a route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, Velocity Made Good, and Estimated Time of Arrival at all waypoints on the route.
- Routes can be built from waypoints or a recorded track.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a chart.
- Use Degrees, Degrees/Minutes, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, or UTM.
- Search Place Names using the USGS Geographic Names database.
No charges for USA Marine Charts…ever
- Download the forever-free charts directly to your mobile device when you have internet access. Use these charts on the water anytime, even with no cell signal. Store up to 500 charts.
- Access to all available NOAA marine charts for USA waters.
- Rely on the raster charts from our own server that are optimized for shortest download time, least memory used, superb resolution, and guaranteed accurate georeferencing.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.