iSailGPS App, version 4.0 released.
- Show the Estimated Time of Arrival at all Waypoints on a Route.
- View Date, Time, and Average Speed on the Speed Graph.
- Refine the Position of a Waypoint when you Arrive.
- Choose Individual Track Sections to View on the Speed Graph.
- Read with Ease from a Distance with Larger Font Sizes on your iPad.
- Download the Charts you need from wherever you are in the App.
iSailGPS App, version 3.5 released.
- Updated for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
iSailGPS App, version 3.4 released.
- Display of Velocity Made Good (VMG) when navigating.
- Route page shows the bearing between route waypoints.
iSailGPS App, version 3.3 released.
- Create a new waypoint by tapping a Geotagged photo.
- Support for the Retina display featured on the new iPad.
iSailGPS App, version 3.2 released.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a chart.
iSailGPS App, version 3.1 released.
- Displays percentage of track memory used.
- Safeguards your stored charts against deletion by iOS 5. Updating to both Apple's iOS 5.0.1 and iHikeGPS 3.1 will protect your downloaded charts.
iSailGPS App, version 3.0 released.
- Create, Edit, Navigate and Share Routes with Waypoints, and Routes with a Path.
- GPX Import/Export of Routes and Tracks.
- New updated look. User interface enhancements.
iSailGPS App, version 2.0 released.
- Course Indicator shows direction and speed on the chart.
- Direction shown in Degrees True or Degrees Magnetic.
- Delete All Waypoints with a single tap.
- View the chart border lines to check what you've downloaded.
- Show or Hide your Waypoint Notes on the chart.
iSailGPS iOS App, version 1.0 released.
- View NOAA Marine Charts for USA waters even with no cell network connection.
- View track on the chart and its speed profile.
- Automatic chart switching as you travel.
- Set a Go To waypoint to see heading, distance, direction and Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Share your tracks and waypoints with friends.