iSailGPS App, version 6.1 released.
iSailGPS App, version 6.0 released.
- Stitches charts for seamless coverage across chart boundaries.
iSailGPS App, version 5.2.2 released.
- Send a KML file for any location directly for display in Google Earth.
- Fixes a problem with the Save Track as a Route action on the Track Screen.
iSailGPS App, version 5.2 released.
- Search Waypoints and Routes.
iSailGPS App, version 5.1 released.
- Show waypoints along the track on the speed graph.
- Send a KML file directly for display in Google Earth.
- More convenient chart downloading.
- Updated for iOS 8.3.
iSailGPS App, version 5.0.3 released.
- User Interface Improvements on the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPad.
iSailGPS App, version 5.0 released.
- Updated for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
iSailGPS App, version 4.6 released.
- One button MOB (Man Overboard) function.
iSailGPS App, version 4.5.1 released.
- Fixed a problem with zooming out on large charts on the iPhone 3GS and the original iPad.
iSailGPS App, version 4.5 released.
- New HD NOAA charts with 400 dpi resolution to take full advantage of the Retina display.
- Print charts overlaid with waypoints, routes and tracks.
- AirDrop chart images to your friends while at sea, even with no Internet connection.
iSailGPS App, version 4.4 released.
- Post locations and topo map images to Twitter, Facebook, Messages and email.
- AirDrop sharing of waypoints, routes and tracks while at sea, even with no Internet connection.
- Share GPX files using iMessage and “Open In” another app.
iSailGPS App, version 4.3 released.
- View the Cross Track Error while navigating routes with waypoints.
- Updated for iOS 7.1
iSailGPS App, version 4.2 released.
- Beautiful New iOS 7 Interface.
iSailGPS App, version 4.1 released.
- Select a Waypoint to Go To or Edit while on the main map screen.
- Includes the Date and Time in the Note of a Waypoint Marked at your current location.
- Record a track log that is twice as long.
- Search Place Names using the USGS Geographic Names database.
iSailGPS App, version 4.0 released.
- Show the Estimated Time of Arrival at all Waypoints on a Route.
- View Date, Time, and Average Speed on the Speed Graph.
- Refine the Position of a Waypoint when you Arrive.
- Choose Individual Track Segments to View on the Speed Graph.
- Read with Ease from a Distance with Larger Font Sizes on your iPad.
- Download the Charts you need from wherever you are in the App.
iSailGPS App, version 3.5 released.
- Updated for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
iSailGPS App, version 3.4 released.
- Display of Velocity Made Good (VMG) when navigating.
- Route page shows the bearing between route waypoints.
iSailGPS App, version 3.3 released.
- Create a new waypoint by tapping a Geotagged photo.
- Support for the Retina display featured on the new iPad.
iSailGPS App, version 3.2 released.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a chart.
iSailGPS App, version 3.1 released.
- Displays percentage of track memory used.
- Safeguards your stored charts against deletion by iOS 5. Updating to both Apple's iOS 5.0.1 and iHikeGPS 3.1 will protect your downloaded charts.
iSailGPS App, version 3.0 released.
- Create, Edit, Navigate and Share Routes with Waypoints, and Routes with a Path.
- GPX Import/Export of Routes and Tracks.
- New updated look. User interface enhancements.
iSailGPS App, version 2.0 released.
- Course Indicator shows direction and speed on the chart.
- Direction shown in Degrees True or Degrees Magnetic.
- Delete All Waypoints with a single tap.
- View the chart border lines to check what you've downloaded.
- Show or Hide your Waypoint Notes on the chart.
iSailGPS iOS App, version 1.0 released.
- View NOAA Marine Charts for USA waters even with no cell network connection.
- View track on the chart and its speed profile.
- Automatic chart switching as you travel.
- Set a Go To waypoint to see heading, distance, direction and Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Share your tracks and waypoints with friends.